Escape from the city’s hustle and bustle at The Grand Southsea Khaolak. This is where you can slow down to unwind amidst some of the region’s most beautiful landscapes; a collage of long stretches of beaches and boundless Andaman Sea surrounded by lush greenery.
A plethora of adventures awaits, whether you are here with your family or friends. Venture out into the wildnerness and be introduced to nature in its full glory at Khao Lak’s national parks such as those of Khao Lak Lamru, Sri Phang Nga or Khao Sok.
• A minute’s walk to Pakarang Beach
• 5 minutes’ drive to Tap Lamu Pier to get to Similan Islands
• 15 minutes’ drive to Khao Lak city centre/Bang Niang market
• 25 minutes’ drive to Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park
• 110 minutes’ drive from Phuket International Airport
• 120 minutes’ drive from Phuket town/Patong Beach